Online Italian course level C1 Effective operational proficiency or advanced
Level C1 is for people that has successfully passed level B2. This is called according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: Effective operational proficiency or advanced. To get access to this course you must have passed the B2 level.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand all kinds of speeches, extensive or not, even when the message is not clearly expressed. Understand all television shows and all Italian films without problems.
- Understand texts of various kinds, including technical instructions and specialized articles, even if they are very long, complex and not related to your knowledge.
- Speak without effort with spontaneity, fluency and you will be able to intervene skillfully in a discussion with other speakers to accurately express your ideas and opinions. Intervening at the right time to take or maintain the conversation without hindering the natural flow of your expression. Use language effectively for both social and professional purposes. You will have no problem on describing complex topics clearly, conveying concrete concepts and finishing your speeches appropriately.
- Express yourself correctly in well-structured texts, write clearly to expose your points of view. Express yourself with an appropriate lexicon for people you are addressing and writing letters on various general topics, academic, professional, leisure, etc.
- Manage grammatical structures with a high degree of knowledge, to the point when making few errors which are difficult to detect even for native people, you will usually be able to correct them after a thorough review
The level C1 it is composed of approximately 90 hours of live lessons with the teacher, accompanied with a video course, series divided in episodes which tells the story of four friends in their daily life, an Italian grammar course to analyze the various topics explained during lessons, classes dedicated to Italian customs and culture, games with classmates, work to be done between classes, activities for the final project and the final exam.
In addition, for the entire duration of the course, you will have access to the interactive web site with online exercises, interactive quizzes, glossaries, extra activities, games and other materials continuously updated.