Online Italian course level B2 Vantage or upper intermediate
Level B2 it’s an intermediate course that must be completed if you need to attend an Italian University. This is called according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: Vantage or upper intermediate. To get access to this course you must have passed the B1 level.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand easily extended lectures and complex speeches, related to familiar topics. Understand most Italian films, programs about current topics and television news.
- Read news from newspapers and understand the views of the journalists who wrote them. Read books from different categories and even understand contemporary literary prose.
- Start a normal conversation with native speakers, although you can show some nervousness. Take an active part in discussions with a certain fluency and without pausing in search of words. Take your turn at the right time and finish a conversation appropriately.
- Argue, defend your points of view, criticize an opinion, express yourself in an ironic way, explain your point of view on a specific topic exposing the advantages and disadvantages. Collaborate on debates on everyday issues, confirming your understanding, inviting others to participate, etc.
- Write clear and detailed texts on different topics related to your interests. Write formal and informal letters, express emotions, describe events, use complex sentences to give descriptions, and express your opinion correctly. Write reports and transmit information in a friendly, courteous, formal or ironic way.
- Your grammatical competence will be relatively high. You will make few errors that cannot compromise the understanding of what you write.
The level B2 it is composed of approximately 90 hours of live lessons with the teacher, accompanied with a video course, series divided in episodes which tells the story of four friends in their daily life, an Italian grammar course to analyze the various topics explained during lessons, classes dedicated to Italian customs and culture, games with classmates, work to be done during classes, activities for the final project and the final exam.
In addition, for the entire duration of the course, you will have access to the interactive web site with online exercises, interactive quizzes, glossaries, extra activities, games and other materials continuously updated.